Online entries are open – click here to enter
Late entries will be available at the start of the event from 8am on Saturday 26 October 2019.
The standard fees below will apply until Monday 30 September 2019. From the start of October a late entry fee of $10 will apply to all entry fees.
- Half Marathon – $50.00 per person
- 10km Run/walk – $30.00 per person
- 5km Fun run/walk – $20.00 per person
Online entries close Wednesday, 23 October 2019 at 11:59 PM. Late entries taken on the day.
Schools Challenge team entry fees
Schools are encouraged to enter the 5km and 10km distance options as teams of 4 or more, at half price entry fee per person
- 10km school teams (teams of 4 or more) – $15.00 per person
- 5km school teams (teams of 4 or more) – $10.00 per person
The way the Schools Challenge works:
- School teams can enter in the 5km or 10km races (at half price).
- School teams need to be made up of 4 or more members.
- Age categories are Junior 1 (Year 3-5), Junior 2 (Year 6-8), Intermediate (Year 9-10) and Senior (Year 11-13).
- All members run together. They all run the full event distance (5km or 10km, depending on event entered) at the same time as the main event (so it is NOT a relay-style team run).
- The results of the 4 fastest finishers in a team are used to determine team winners.
Registration packs can be picked up at the event venue from 8am on Saturday 26 October 2019.
Distance changes, transfers and withdrawals
To minimise the administrative load, we would appreciate if participants do not swap between event distances. However, if you do need to change your event distance, please contact the Race Director with any transfer requests.
- Distance changes up to Sunday 29 September 2019 will not incur an additional admin fee.
- Changes between Monday 30 September and Sunday 20 October 2019 will incur a $10 admin fee.
- In the interest of personal safety, please do not change event distances on the day without informing an event official.
Entries are transferable to another runner/walker, but will incur a $10 admin fee. Please contact the Race Director for any participant transfers.
In the case of participants withdrawing from the event, entries will be refunded, minus an admin fee. Withdrawals up to Sunday 20 October will incur a $10 admin fee. After Sunday 20 October 2019, no refunds will be given to participants wishing to withdraw. Please contact the Race Director if you need to withdraw from the event.