Entries are open.
Click here to enter the 2021 Santoft Forest and Beach.
Late entries will be available at the start of the event.
The entry fees for the 2021 Santoft Forest and Beach are as follows:
- Half Marathon – $60.00 per person
- 10km Run/walk – $40.00 per person
- 5km Fun run/walk – $30.00 per person
School teams and students up to Year 13 will receive half-price entry.
Standard fees will apply until Sunday, 24 October. From Monday 25 October a late entry fee of $10 ($5 for kids) will apply to all entry fees.
Online entries close one week prior to the event. Late entries will be taken on the day. Late entries will be subject to a $10 admin fee.
The registration times and venue will be announced soon.
Distance changes, transfers and withdrawals
To minimise the administrative load, we would appreciate if participants do not swap between event distances. However, if you do need to change your event distance, please contact the Race Director with any transfer requests.
- Distance changes up to Sunday, 31 October 2021 will not incur an additional admin fee. Please note, however, that there will be no refunds for changing to a shorter/cheaper distance option.
- Any distance changes after Sunday 31 October needs to be made during registration at the event venue on race day.
- In the interest of personal safety, please do not change event distances on the day without informing an event official.
Entries are transferable to another runner/walker, but will incur a $10 admin fee. Please contact the Race Director for any participant transfers.
In the case of participants withdrawing from the event, entries will be refunded, minus an admin fee.
- Withdrawals up to Sunday 24 October will incur a $10 admin fee.
- Withdrawals between Monday 25 October and Sunday 7 November will incur a $20 admin fee.
- After this date, no refunds will be given to participants wishing to withdraw. Please contact the Race Director if you need to withdraw from the event.